Wrestling is indeed making waves not only in the television industry but as well as in schools of martial arts. Men of different ages are being hooked on wrestling mania. So where can we possibly find cheap wrestling stores which offer a wide array of wrestling stuffs?
Try searching online for the best stores which offers not only inexpensive but good quality wrestling products. wrestlingmart.com is one of the best online stores which offer almost everything the wrestler needs. They have bags, shoes, shirts, accessories, and even trophies. Isn’t that amazing?
You can also try searching for some wrestling stuff on eBay. You can get great bargains here since they’re lowered in price. The best thing about it is that there are some second hand items that you can purchase with the same quality for an even lower price.
The Ciao Shopping Intelligence is an online store which offers wrestling videos. The site provides reviews on different videos which can help viewers decide what to buy. It also has item comparison which makes the site one of the best online shops.
If you’re looking for action figures, try checking bizrate because they offer some of the best items from different stores on the market. They have wrestling rings and wrestler’s action figures such as Kane, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H, Chris Benoit and so much more.
Want to get good wrestling shoes but you’re on a tight budget? Try browsing on www.weplay.com which offers quality shoes for a low price. They have brands from Adidas and Asics that are discounted in price.
Good news for those people who dream of wearing a wrestling belt because replicas or imitations of title belts are now being sold. Try high spots’ online store and Amazon.com which offers some cool toy belts for kids who also want one.
For unique mats for wrestling, wrestlingone.com offers mat customization. You don’t need to be stuck with boring mats or mats that are being used by many. Now you can have a wrestling mat that will suit your style and taste.
Some wrestling stores also offer collectibles for the fanatics of wrestling. Some of these stores are naxcom.com and msn shopping. They offer autographs, magazines, limited action figures and as well as wrestling cards.
There are so many wrestling stores that are sprouting everywhere. Even the internet has been invaded by these businessmen. You just have to be patient in looking for these great stores which offers great deals and quality items. Enjoy hunting for one!
Whether you want to start your own shop or you just want to experience the muscle wrenching sport called wrestling, you need supplies to get started.
These are several wrestling gears that you can buy:
1. Footwear. The shoes! Of course you will need wrestling shoes to protect your feet, choose the most comfortable and flexible best wrestling shoes from different popular brands like Adidas, Asics, etc. with prices ranging from $46 to $130.
Aside from the shoes, you will also need a pair of socks. You can buy sand socks, knee high or extra long socks. Be ready with $7 to $9.
2. The Singlets. These are the wrestling clothes worn by most of the wrestlers in the arena. It can be high-cut or reversible with different colors to choose from. Look for singlets which are made from lycra or nylon. Prices vary from $32 to $40.
3. Headgears. Headgears have been added to the list of the supportive gears of wrestling. Choose among those with protection for head or chin. Cup assembly style to act as a face guard is also available. Prices vary from as cheap as $17 to as high as $45.
4. Kneepads. You need pads to protect your knees from hit or cramps. There are those with extra cushion to absorb impact. You can buy kneepads from $8 or $28.
5. Practice Wear. These are apparels to clothe you when training for wrestling. Examples of these items are: tights, jersey pants, boxer shorts and warm up shirts. Prices vary depending on the products.
6. Gear bags. You will need the gear bag to put all your things together. Adidas and Asics also sell gear bags be it duffle, back pack, a simple sack pack, training bags, etc. Price starts at $9.99.
Aside from these prime products that you need in the wrestling arena, you can also have accessories such as skin foam to let your skin smell odorless, mat tape, ankle bands, sports towel, wrestle clock, weighing scale to measure your body fats, and even score book. And mind you these gears are not only limited to men, there are also products available for women, young and adult alike.
All these wrestling greas cost money, so if you’re really into this sport, be prepared and start saving. Collecting all these items can really cost you a lot!