At this point you may be wondering why there is a need for people to Most comfortable shoes for standing all day. There are various reasons for this. That is why I have created a list of Best Shoes for Standing All Day for 2017 and 2018.
For Jobs – There are some people who are required to be on their feet all day. Nurses for instance are expected to have 8 – 12 hour shifts (sometimes even longer) wherein they are usually on their feet all the time as they check from room to room.
For Training – There are some people who would like to make sure that they will train effectively for various things and this may require having to stand up for a long period of time.
For Traveling – Some people would need to walk or run for long periods of time so that they can effectively travel from one place to another. While the presence of cars and other vehicles have decreased the number of people who have to walk to get from place to place, some people still do it at present time.
Now that you already know the possible reasons why people usually stand for a long time, you have to know the reason why finding the right shoes is always important.
Importance of Identifying the Right Shoes
You have to remember that the first step in order to find the right shoes is to know what you are going to use it for. There are different types of shoes that are available and all are meant to be used for different occasions.
Other types of shoes are the following:
- Casual – This is the type of shoes that are meant to be used every day. Some use athletic wear as their everyday shoes but for those who do not, casual shoes can be comfortable shoes that can be worn for a long time.
- Dress Shoes – This is the type of shoes that are meant to be used for special occasions.
- Hiking Shoes – This is the type of shoes meant to be used for hiking or for doing some activities that would require proper shoes to provide comfort and balance.
- There may still be other types of shoes that are available and the goal here is to figure out which one you actually need.
Top 10 most comfortable shoes for standing all day for 2017 and 2018:
Top 5 most comfortable shoes for Men
So without further delay, let’s take a look at the list of most comfortable shoes for Standing All Day 2018.
ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5
You can tell immediately that these running shoes are meant for some action the moment that you see it. Its design is made to be used for a long period of time. For men who would like to stay outdoors for a long period of time and would be standing up for a considerable time frame, this can be highly beneficial.
- Rear food GEL Cushioning – This will make sure that the shoes will stay comfortable when used for a long period of time.
- Removable Sock liner – This can be beneficial for medical orthotics.
- Trail Specific Outsole – This can be useful when being used outside in order to go through some trails and can also be useful while being used in the office.
Synthetic and Mesh Material – The use of materials will make sure that the shoes will remain breathable while being used for a certain period of time.
- Meant to Correct Under pronation – For runners and sports enthusiasts who usually feel that there is a lack of movement from the heel to the toe, this pair can make sure that this issue will be fixed immediately.
Crocs Unisex Classic Clog
There is something about this shoe that makes people either love it or hate it. The fact that it can be worn by both men and women makes this one of the pairs that people use whenever they would like to feel comfortable. This comes in a wide variety of colours so people will have no problems with trying to decide which colour to get.
- Man Made – You can be sure that this is designed with comfort in mind which explains its different design from the usual shoes that are available.
- Ventilated Upper Area – Worried that your feet will not be able to breathe while you are using this? You will not have a problem when you are using this pair of shoes because of its ventilated upper area.
- Traction Outsole – This makes it easy to use in a lot of environments even the beach. It is waterproof too so you will have no problems with it getting ruined because of the water.
- Croslite Foam Underfoot – It is important to know that Crocs is not made out of rubber or plastic. Rather, it is made out of foam that is meant to help address people’s foot issues.
- Convertible – Want to make this like a slipper? Simply push back the strap at the back that makes this a shoe. Of course if you want to turn it back to being shoes again, just use the strap.
- Sizes A Bit Off – It is always recommended that the crocs will be checked first before being purchased as the sizes are a bit off because of the different manufacturers.
- Colours A Bit Off – If you would see nice looking colours online, remember that colours may vary. You may end up with a pair that almost looks glow in the dark.
ASICS Men’s Gel Nimbus 17
There are instances when you just want to find the right pair of shoes that will allow you to be on your feet all day long. You have to admit that this pair looks good enough. The design is very athletic so if you want to make sure that you will have something that you can use for all of your athletic needs; this is the right design to purchase.
- Discreet Eyelet Lacing System – Unlike other shoes wherein the laces seem to pop out of the shoes, the lacing system of this pair is rather discreet but will still add a nice touch to the overall design of the shoe.
- Made of Textile and Synthetic – This will make sure that this pair of shoes can be used for a long period of time.
- Reflective Glow in the Dark Design – Wondering if you can use this at night? You can be sure that the glow will make sure that you will be seen when you are jogging or doing some activities at night.
- Fluid Fit Upper Technology – This is meant to embrace the current shape of your feet to ensure the perfect fit.
- Heel Clutching System – No need to worry about being uncomfortable while using this as you can be sure that this can work well for you. You can also be sure that shock will be reduced during impact.
- Sole Problems – Some people who have purchased the pair have stated that their sole started to have some holes in them after using for a few months.
- Manufacturing Issues – It seems that the comfort and durability of the shoes will depend on where the item has been manufactured.
Algeria The Chairman Slip On
There are times when you need to have a shoe that can look dressy and at the same time, comfortable. You know that you will be standing for a long period of time and you cannot do it without proper shoes. This leather shoes may be the one that you are searching for. Get to know more about it to help you decide.
- Can Accommodate Orthotics – If in case you need some orthotics that can be placed inside shoes so that they will remain comfortable, this pair can just give you what you are searching for.
- Leather – Aside from the leather that has been used in order to create the shoes, you can also expect that the lining is also made out of leather.
- Slip Resistant Rubber Sole – No need to worry about slipping while using this pair of shoes because it is slip resistant. At the same time, the shoes are also non marking.
- Small Sizes – When purchasing this pair online, it may be recommended to purchase a size that is bigger so that it can be comfortable to use.
- Narrow – For a pair of clogs, this can be considered narrower than most which can make purchasing the proper size a bit tricky
Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Running Shoe
There is a big possibility that you would like to have a running shoe from a well-known brand that can provide you with the comfort that you are searching for. This lightweight running shoe can be used for a long period of time.
- 100% Upper Leather and Synthetic Material – This will make sure that the running shoe will provide the comfort that people are searching for and at the same time, will make it durable enough to be used for a long time.
- Rubber Sole – This will ensure that using this product will not allow people to slip.
- Lightweight Phylon Midsole – For ultimate cushioning that you are searching for, you can be sure that this can be used well.
- Several Choices – This pair may come in various shapes from narrow to wide.
- Comes in Variety of Colours – You can be sure that there are many colours that you can choose from so that you can decide the right one for you.
- Squeaky – Some people have reported that the shoes are a bit squeaky so it may be hard to walk around depending on the floor they will be walked on. Usually, adding some baby powder on the insoles will help stop the problem.
- Design Issues – Some people have reported that they do not like the overall design of these shoes.
Top 5 most comfortable shoes for women
Champion Women’s Gusto Runner
There are instances when women would want to have a nice pair of shoes that they can use for running. This may come in a wide variety of colours so women can have a choice with the colour of the shoes that they want to purchase.
- Made Out of Fabric – This will ensure that these shoes can be worn for a long period of time because they will stay comfortable.
- None Marking Outsoles – No need to worry about the markings that the soles of your shoes would be leaving behind because these outsoles are non-marking.
- Padded Collar – This will add comfort to the running shoes.
- Memory Foam Insole – This will provide the ultimate comfort especially when women would use this to walk and run for hours.
- Flexible – Use it for a variety of purposes whether you would like to run, hike or simply walk, this can be beneficial for you.
- Sizing Issues – You need to make sure that you will know your proper size so that using this pair will be comfortable for you.
- Not Enough Traction – If you are going to do a lot of things, this may not be the recommended shoe pair for you as the sole may be a bit smoother as compared to other pairs.
Dr. Marten’s Women’s 1461 W Three Eye Oxford Shoe
There is something about the Dr. Martens that makes this pair of shoes highly appealing for a lot of women. This can be worn by women of any age and it can also make simple outfits look more fashionable mainly because of the design of the shoes.
- Leather – You can expect that you will only get the best quality out of Dr. Martens so this pair of leather shoes will not disappoint.
- Man Made Sole – The fact that this is manmade will help make these shoes more durable than other machine made shoes that are also available.
- 1” Heel – It will give a little bit of extra height without making the shoes uncomfortable.
- Great Stitching – One thing that can be said about this pair is that the stitching can add to the overall appeal of the shoes.
- Comes in Different Colours – There are instances when you would need to have shoes that are not in black but in another colour. There are still other colours that are available that will suit your needs.
- Size May Be Too Small – There are times when the size may be too small than usual.
- May Be Uncomfortable for Some – There are some people who may not be used to the hardness of this pair.
Alegria Women’s Alli Professional Flat
There will be instances when you may need a pair of shoes that can be worn for some special occasions but at the same time, they can also be worn during casual days. You know that it will be hard to find the same style anywhere else as the design is patented.
- Slip Resistant – No need to worry about slipping suddenly even when you have to walk in an area that is slippery.
- Leather – You can expect that this is made out of top quality leather that can withstand the test of time.
- Rubber Sole – This will ensure that the shoes will be able to hold on to the floor much better than before.
- 1” Platform – This can give added height without having to be uncomfortable.
- Removable Comfort Insole – This can give you the option if you would like to place it or not.
- Incorrect Shoe Size – The shoe size is actually different from your usual shoe size so you need to make sure that you will fit it first before purchasing or at least know what your proper shoe size is.
- Squeaky – There may be times when the shoes may be a bit squeaky than usual.
ASICS Women’s GEL-Fit Sana Cross
If you are into cross training then you know that you need the right pair that can withstand all the various things that you have to do. If you have been searching far and wide, you can be sure that this is the right pair for you to have. Get to know more about this pair so that you will know if this is the right pair to purchase.
- Fabric Shoes – You can tell that this pair that is made out of fabric can be comfortable even when used in a long period of time.
- Rubber Sole – No need to worry about not slipping because you can be sure that the rubber sole will help you go through slippery surfaces.
- Dynamic Duomax – You can expect that this will provide the proper support that you would like to get from it.
- Rear foot GEL Cushioning – This will make sure that the pair will be able to handle the bumps and crashes that it will take when you are moving around or doing certain activities.
- AHAR + High Abrasion Outsole – This will make sure to provide the support that the feet may need.
- Might Get Dirty Easily – This will depend on the colour that you will choose as well as the activities that you plan on doing.
- Too Stretchy – There are some customers who complain that this pair may be too stretchy for their own preference.
Puma Women’s Cell Riaze Cross
A lot of women are concerned about how their shoes look like no matter what they are doing so it is not a surprise anymore that this is a good looking pair of shoes that can be worn for various situations. Whether you would like to do some training or you want a pair that will allow you to walk around the house, this can be useful.
- 25” Platform – Although this is considered to be shoes that can be used for athletic wear, this can still give women the extra height that they may possibly need.
- Padded Tongue and Collar – No need to worry about the comfort that this pair can provide as this can surely give what people are expecting to get.
- Cushioned Midsole and Heel – This will add extra comfort that women who undergo training need.
- Rubber Sole – This can help ensure that slipping will not be possible.
- Breathable Mesh – This will allow the feet to also breathe even when it is worn for a long period of time.
- Too Small – There are some women who have reported that the size of this pair is too small.
- May Cause Blisters – If there are some women who purchase the wrong sized pair, they will most likely get blisters that will make wearing shoes even more uncomfortable.
Buyer’s Guide -Things to Consider Before You Purchase the Right Shoes
When it comes to purchasing the right shoes, you need to make sure that there are some things that you need to focus on. You might want to purchase something that is ideal for you. Make sure that you will have something that you will truly need. Consider the things that will be mentioned below as your guide before you purchase the right shoes.
How to Choose the Best Shoes For Standing All Day
It is important to understand the function of the shoe and the duration of wearing them—before you purchase the best shoes for standing all day. If you’re going to be moving, running, walking or even shifting back and forth, you’ll need to find a shoe that supports those movements. Alternatively, if you will primarily be stationary (not moving) throughout the day; for instance, a store clerk or cashier—find a higher cushion throughout the sole of the shoe.
Before purchasing tje best shoes for standing all day, the first thing you need to consider after identifying the purpose for the shoe is the type of foot you have. Try dipping your foot in some water and stepping onto dry concrete. Identify any shape of the feet—from the toe length to the arch styling.
Understanding Your Arch
In general, there are three types of arches. The flat foot is an arch that has a solid outline when dipped in water, making it almost completely darkened (when wet). Those with flat feet often don’t need arch support in comparison to those who have high arches. High arches are often missing a portion of the foot when outlined in water. Finding a firm and supportive arch should be primary for extensive arches, to prevent aching tired feet throughout the day.
Knowing Your Toes
The toes are often crammed, cramped, tight or sweaty throughout the day—frequently, people forget to consider the toes when trying on their shoes. The toes should be able to breath and move throughout the day, to prevent chaffing, sweating and blistering. It’s important to find shoes that accommodate your toes to prevent ingrown toe nails, trauma, bacterial growth and more.
Your Ankle and Heel Matter
Anyone who’s rolled their ankle will attest to the excruciating pain often associated with improper support. The heel should be properly supported and secure in the shoe – movement in this area will only lead to trauma. Locate the ankle bone within your footwear and ensure the edge of the shoe doesn’t rest above or on the bone. The shoe should cradle the heel and ankle – not overlap it.
Things to Consider When Purchasing Shoes
It is important to look at the purpose of the shoe as well as the functionality; if you need specific features with the shoe (think non-slip shoes) make sure that you’re finding shoes that fit well and are also keeping with what you need. Depending on the purpose of wearing the shoe, a solid rubber shoe that is pliable is generally the best option.
Where to buy best shoes for standing all day
For buying best shoes for standing all day, you will find extensive selection both online and in retail stores. While it might seem cheaper to simply purchase the best shoes for standing all day online, make sure you at least try the brand you want to buy first – or suffer through uncomfortable shoes. Keep in mind that most stores offer their shoes both online and in-store; going into the retail outlet to try the shoe first is often easiest.
Purchasing best shoes for standing all day online
Always consider that online locations are going to offer substantial discounts and deals when compared to their in-store locations. Having a limited overhead, the discounts you’ll receive can stretch your dollars further, in the event of a limited budget.
Make sure you’re purchasing your best shoes for standing all day from reputable, quality sites that offer exchanges or refunds, especially if you’re not trying the shoes on before purchasing.
Purchasing best shoes for standing all day in Store
Purchasing your best shoes for standing all day in store obviously come with numerous advantages—starting with the ability to see the quality and feel the texture of the shoes. Make sure that you try the shoes on towards the end of the day, after you’ve been on your feet for most of the day. This will mimic both your shift time and also the natural swelling your feet go through throughout the day – giving you the ability to see what the sizing is like.
Always be sure to try on multiple styles and varieties of shoes; from the light walking shoe to a more durable runner. Many people find that what they originally believed would be most comfortable, is tough on their feet. Likewise, many people aren’t familiar with the “wide’ size shoes” currently available on the market. Many people assume if the shoe doesn’t fit they simply need a bigger size – which is not normally the case. Most people simply need a wider variety. This is especially true when the warmer, more humid climate arrives—as feet naturally swell in warm weather. Trauma and age is also a critical factor in the width of a foot too.
How will you be sure that the fit is right?
Usually you would know if the fit is correct based on the size of the shoes. Some shoe sizes may differ depending on the manufacturer which makes purchasing online usually complicated. It is a good thing that online stores allow items to be returned and exchanged for a certain period of time. To know if the fit is right, the shoes must be neither too loose nor too tight.
Do you like the style of the shoes?
You may not think that this is important but how much you like the style of the shoes can pretty much determine if you would be using the shoes for a long time or not. Can you imagine using a pair of shoes that you find weird or ugly? If you do not like it, then you will most likely not use it.
Is the pair ideal for everyday use?
Do you think that the pair of shoes that you are going to purchase is something that can fit seamlessly well with your wardrobe? Why you would you purchase orange shoes if you know that it would clash with your uniform or the things that you usually wear? Even if you like a pair of shoes so much, if it would not be ideal for you, do not buy it.
What features do the shoes have?
Shoes are also like the other items that you are going to purchase. There are some shoes that will allow your feet to breathe even if you would be wearing them for a long time. There are also some pairs that will be comfortable even for a few hours of use.
What brand do you like to purchase?
Some people are extremely brand conscious and will only purchase from brands that they are familiar with. There are also some who do not think that brands are actually important so they would rather check different brands that may give the same comfort and durability as the other brands.
Purchase fabrics that wick away sweat and condensation.
Over-heating of the feet is the main cause of odour and sweat—making it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. Allow your shoes to completely dry out before wearing them again (this process does take approximately 24 hours) to kill off any moisture or dampness.
Invest in a second pair of shoes.
Make sure the shoes you’re selecting are both quality products. Many times the “secondary” pair gets named the back-up which shouldn’t be the case. Your second pair should be worn just as frequently as the first pair – you don’t need a fantastic pair and a mediocre pair. Invest in the quality.
Purchase on comfort level, not on the endorsement
It doesn’t matter what the style of shoe you end up with, whether it’s trendy or not. If the shoes are comfortable, they’re going to be a shoe you’re happy with. If you’re on your feet for extended periods of time, you need to be sure that the shoe feels good first – if they look good, even better.
Purchasing shoes is often done with little thought process or consideration. Unfortunately, with the ever-growing trend of physical ailments and injuries, it’s important to understand the physical components you need to keep your feet happy and healthy, despite being on your feet all day. By following these key components, you’ll ensure a happy transition into your day shift, regardless of how long you’ll be standing on your feet—and that’s the most important thing.
Choosing shoes can always be something that people will enjoy usually if they have a lot of money to purchase the shoes that they need. If you are also into finding the most comfortable shoes for standing all day All Day in 2018, you can just take note of the things that are mentioned above. While shoes will have the tendency to become worn out after a certain period of time, you know that some shoes will last longer than others. It is all about making the right choice.